There are a variety of ways to give to support those who are taking the gospel to the nations. Through the Foundation, a gift of any size supports the mission and ministry efforts of WMU and her partners. Three ways you can give through the Foundation are by giving to our Funds & Endowments, giving to our scholarships, or giving through Planned Giving. We also offer Investment Management as a way to help Baptist organizations and ministries.
Please contact us if we can assist you with giving.
See the step-by-step online giving instructions below or mail your gift to:
100 Missionary Ridge
Birmingham, AL 35242
(Please remember to designate which fund or endowment your gift supports).
Featured Funds & Endowments
- WMU Foundation
When you support the WMU Foundation, we are able to use your gift where it is most needed.
- Second Century Fund for Women's Leadership Development
Give the next generation of missions leaders the opportunity to develop missions leadership skills.
- Hayes Endowment
Fight human trafficking and support victims through the Hayes Endowment.
- Touch Tomorrow Today
Support missions where you live by giving to your state’s Touch Tomorrow Today Endowment.
Step-by-step instructions for online giving:
- Select the fund or endowment you wish to support. Contact us if you need help finding a particular fund or endowment.
- You will be directed to a secure giving site where you can select the amount you wish to give.
- If you wish to give in honor or memory of someone, please fill in the name and address in the Honor/Memorial section. We never share dollar amounts of any gift, but we will let the appropriate person know you’ve given.
- Once you have entered your information, submit your gift.
- You will receive a receipt you can print for your records as well as an email confirmation of your gift. Within a few days, you will receive a letter acknowledging your gift via US mail. If any of your giving information appears incorrect, contact us and we will correct it immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Giving
Why is there a $10 minimum online gift?
We welcome gifts of any size and appreciate the fact that any size gift may be a sacrifice for the donor. Due to the cost of processing online credit card gifts, we must ask you give a minimum of $10 when making a gift online.
I can’t find the fund/endowment that I want to support.
What happens when I give in honor or in memory of someone?
When you make a gift in honor or memory of someone, you will receive a gift acknowledgement in the mail as well as an online receipt and email confirmation. The WMU Foundation will send a letter to the person you are honoring with your gift or to the family of the person you are memorializing. The letter they receive lets them know you gave, but it does not include the dollar amount of your gift. We never share the dollar amount of any gift for any reason.